Regional Colleges/Training Providers
EAS Mechanical Ltd provides a number of services for NVQ/QCF delivery requirements for your programmes. Ranging from an Internal Verification (IQA) services through to a fully structured apprenticeship delivery solution.
We are well equipped to supply the services you need for your learners to achieve their award. We work with many colleges across England to help them deliver the full aspects of their Plumbing and BSE programmes from apprentices and adult trainees through to practicing operatives.
We would very much welcome the opportunity to discuss your programme needs and find a suitable solution to achieve your goals.
- Provide NVQ/QCF onsite assessment visits to groups allowing your staff to concentrate on delivery in house and work out cheaper than employing someone fulltime.
- IQA (internal Verification) monitoring for both NVQ/QCFs and Technical Delivery
- Lecturers, we are not a recruitment agency, but we can provide managed solutions by using our fully qualified members of staff to help until you find your own.
- Scheme consultancy – is your team unsure of how to deliver the programme? Are they new to teaching or delivering the programmes? Let us come in and sort out any issues or uncertainties.
- Scheme Literature / Delivery – buy in EAS Mechanicals schemes and lesson materials
For more information please contact us………